Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Teenage Engineering PO-14 Sub
Already sold 25 pcs.
Udsolgt. Kontakt os for at aftale betingelser.
With its bare PC board and simple controls, you might not expect much from the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-14 Sub bass synthesizer, and you'd be seriously surprised.
Onboard, you'll discover 15 delightfully tweak-able bass sounds plus a micro drum machine - everything you need to create compelling electronic rhythms. Once you start sequencing patterns, and the fully programmable effects will only sweeten the deal, you won't be able to put the PO-14 down. Another thing that shocked us is the PO-14's excellent sound quality, courtesy of a Silicon Labs and Cirrus Logic, and it's all fuelled by just a pair of AAA batteries. Sync your PO-14 Sub with additional Pocket Operator or other audio-pulse-sync'd gadgets, and you can easily put together a cool tabletop synth rig.
- A minimalist bass synthesizer module that's perfect for modern tabletop synth rigs
- Loaded with 15 fun and exciting bass sounds plus a micro drum machine
- 16 punch-in play styles let you quickly program sophisticated-sounding bass lines
- Enhance your bass sounds with 16 effects such as bit crush, stutter
Hvad er i kassen?
- Teenage Engineering PO-14 Sub
|Funktioner||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, Oscillator|
|Dimensioner Exterior||10.2 x 6.4 x 2 cm|