Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Korg Monotron Delay
The Monotron Delay Analog Ribbon Synthesizer by Korg is a pocket sized, all-analog synthesizer optimized for sound effects with a miniature ribbon keyboard, built-in speaker, headphone jack and 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini Aux input. In addition to its analog oscillator, filter and LFO, it also provides an essential Space Delay for swooping, cosmic type sounds.
Play the keyboard with a swiping finger motion across the ribbon and discover a wealth of possibilities for performances, DJs and entertainment. The Monotron DELAY features the same analog (VCF) filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 and MS-20; and the VCF and LFO sections provide seemingly limitless programming. Its portable, pocket-sized design can be taken nearly anywhere and powered with just two AAA batteries.
- True analog synthesizer with ribbon keyboard and waveshape, rate and intensity control
- Space delay and VCF with time, feedback and cutoff control
- Features the same classic analog filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 and MS-20
- Filter any external source using the fun, intuitive controls and audio input jack
- LFO modulates pitch and filter cutoff
- Portable, battery operated and pocket-sized design
- Internal speaker or 1/8" headphone jack allows you to play it most anywhere
True Analog Synthesizer
Space Delay with Time & Feeback Control
Original (VCF) Filter from MS-10 & MS-20
Waveshape, Rate and Intensity Controls
VCF with Cutoff Control
Octave Ribbon Keyboard
Headphone Output and Aux Input
Hvad er i kassen?
- Korg Monotron Delay
|Dimensioner Exterior||12 x 7.2 x 2.8 cm|