Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Rode VideoMic Pro+
The Rode VideoMic Pro Plus is a supercardioid condenser shotgun microphone with an integrated Rycote Lyre shockmount, a built-in rechargeable battery, an improved response over its predecessor (20 Hz to 20 kHz), and improved RF-immunity as well. The microphone can be used to capture audio for camcorders, DSLR, and portable recorders as a source of primary and reference audio. The VideoMic Pro Plus sports a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack termination, outputs a dual-mono signal, and provides a TRS cable to make the connection. A micro-USB cable is also supplied, which can be used to draw bus-power. The microphone's supercardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is minimized, and that your recording is focused on the subject in front of the camera. Its inherent low-noise circuitry ensures you will not pick up any sound from the microphone's robust innards. The microphone boasts +20 dB settings for DSLR cameras, a flat setting for high-quality preamps, and a -10 dB pad.
- For DSLRs, Camcorders & More
- Improved RF-Immunity Over Previous Model
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Rycote Lyre Shockmount
- 3.5mm Mini-Jack Output, Dual Mono Output
- Right Channel Can Act as Safety Channel
- Selectable HPF and High-Frequency Boost
- Included Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Lasts Over 100 Hours
Hvad er i kassen?
- Rode VideoMic Pro+ On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Micro-USB Cable
- 3.5mm TRS Cable
- LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
|Frekvensgang||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Lydtryk||-33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensioner Exterior||17 x 11.1 x 6.6 cm|