Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Rode Videomic Me
The VideoMic Me from RODE is a compact and lightweight directional microphone that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. It can be used to capture audio for primary camera or front camera (selfie) use with its flexible mounting bracket and will accommodate a wide range of smartphones.
The VideoMic Me features a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack on the rear that allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the mic. It includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather conditions.
- For Mobile Video or Mobile VO
- Shotgun-Style Mic with 3.5mm TRRS Plug
- Included Mic Clip & Furry Windscreen
- Compatible with Built-In Audio Apps
- Cardioid Pattern Tamps Down Room Tone
- Monitor with 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Broadcast-Quality Capture up to 48 kHz
- Flexible Mounting Bracket
Hvad er i kassen?
- Rode Videomic Me
- Mounting Bracket
- Furry Windshield
|Department||iOS / Android Mikrofonai|
|Frekvensgang||100 - 20 000 Hz|
|Max SPL||140 dB SPL|
|Lydtryk||-33 dB at 1 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||20 dB A-Weighted|
|Connector||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Male (on Mic), 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Dimensioner Exterior||8 x 3.8 x 2.1 cm|