Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Sennheiser HD 600
An audiophile quality, professional stereo headphone, the Sennheiser HD600 utilizes "Duofol" two-layer diaphragm technology to radically reduce surface born resonance. A powerful Neodymium-ferrous magnet is optimized to control the motion of the diaphragm, which provides deeper bass without the loss of definition.
Complementing the diaphragm and driver magnets are triple wound aluminum voice coils, which housed in an acoustically transparent ear cup, maximizes the benefits of the open design. The HD600 is an ideal choice for the professional recording engineer, providing an uncolored and spatial rendition of any program material, especially classical music.
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and grey
- High-quality, open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems for optimum sensitivity and a wide dynamic range
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable OFC copper cable, with very low handling noise
Hvad er i kassen?
- Sennheiser HD 600 headphones (Steel Blue)
- Connection cable with 6.3 mm stereo jack plug, length 3m
- Stereo jack plug adapter (6.3mm to 3.5mm)
- Instruction manual
- Storage box
|Frekvensgang||12 - 40 500 Hz|
|Maksimal Effekt||200 mW|