Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Audio Technica AT-LPW30TK
The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated teak veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal 1/2"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Teak effect wood veneer finish
- Connect directly to speakers at home with the built-in phono preamplifier
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge
Hvad er i kassen?
- Audio Technica AT-LPW30TK - Manual Belt-Drive Wood Base Turntable
- Dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable
- 45 RPM adapter
- Rubber mat
- Dust cover
|Speed||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Dimensioner Exterior||42 cm W x 34 cm D x 11.7 cm H|