Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Rode NT2-A Studio Pack
ATTENTION! Soundium is moving warehouses, possible order processing and delivery delays. More info
Boasting with a large 1" capsule, Rode's NT2-A condenser studio mic is simply a superb solution for your studio. Containing a variable pick-up pattern, variable high-pass filter as well as variable pad, ir provides immense creative control and versatility. At the core of the mic, you will find an Australian dual diaphragm capsule (TYPE HF1), the frequency and transient of which has been adapted to suit recording techniques of the 21st century yet still recreate the smoothness of the mics from 1950s or 1960s. Additionally, to make the deal even better, you will find a shockmount, a pop filter, a mic clip, a dust cover, an XLR cable as well as an instructional DVD in the box. To put it shortly, it would be difficult to overemphasise the usefulness of this mic for your studio.
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
Hvad er i kassen?
- Rode NT2-A Multi-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR Cable 6m
- Microphone Dust Cover
- User manual
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8|
|Frekvensgang||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Lydtryk||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Self Noise||7dB (A weighted)|
|Low Cut Filter||40Hz, 80Hz|
|Dimensioner Exterior||20.9 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm|