Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Sennheiser IE 600
Ny produkt. Forsendelse 2022-06
Experience flawless, unadulterated, and clear sound reproduction with the Sennheiser IE 600 In-Ear Headphones, perfect for listening to music in any environment. Built on Sennheiser's groundbreaking TrueResponse technology with handpicked and matched, dynamic 7mm single drivers, the earphones are optimized to achieve the lowest possible distortion, while delivering an extra-wide frequency response from 4 Hz to 46.5 kHz.
Dual-resonator chambers (D2CA) make the subtlest nuances of your sound audible by eliminating masking resonance, giving you an exquisitely neutral acoustic voicing with powerful, yet fast and accurate low-end response that bring you closer to your music. The drivers are enclosed in ZR01 amorphous zirconium housings, which ensure enhanced resilience and lasting great looks thanks to the glass-like atomic structure of amorphous metal. Cables are included for conventional 3.5mm devices, but you'll also find a 4.4mm balanced jack for hi-fi equipment. The IE600 are designed and engineered in Germany and made in Sennheiser's Audiophile Production facility in Ireland.
- Audiophiles & High-Fidelity Enthusiasts
- Matched 7mm TrueResponse Drivers
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz to 46.5 kHz
- Gold-Plated MMCX Connectors
- Resilient ZR01 Amorphous Metal Housing
- Dual-Resonator Chamber (D2CA) Technology
- Adjustable Ear Hooks, Eartip Adapters
- 3.5, 4.4mm Para-Aramid Reinforced Cables
- Made in Sennheiser's Facility in Ireland
Hvad er i kassen?
- Sennheiser IE 600
- Unbalanced Para-Aramid Reinforced Cable with 3.5mm Connector
- Balanced Para-Aramid Reinforced Cable with 4.4mm Connector
- 3 x Pairs of Silicone Ear Adapters (S, M, L)
- 3 x Pairs of Foam Ear Adapters (S, M, L)
- Premium Carry Case
- Cable Clip
- Cleaning Cloth
- Cleaning Tool
- Presentation Box
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity
|Frekvensgang||4 - 46.5 000 Hz|
|Maksimal Effekt||118 dB at 1 Vrms|