Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
1 in stock!
The Reloop Mixtour is a portable cross-platform DJ controller for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC.
Designed for the award winning app djay 2 from Algoriddim, the controller features a two-channel DJ controller layout with an integrated soundcard with stereo RCA main outputs and a separate 3.5mm headphone output for cueing. Each channel offers an input trim, 3-band EQ, bi-polar filters, FX and 45mm faders. Also, the Trax-Encoder provides convenient control over your music library and allows for the detection and navigation to a specific position of the selected track. The system offers a sophisticated search function with the ability to search by artist, title, genre, as well as managing play lists and pre-listen to tracks without having to load them onto a deck.
- Designed for djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac)
- Powerful, color-coded, rubberized trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
Hvad er i kassen?
- Reloop MIXTOUR
- Lightning-Connection Cable
- USB Cable
- OTG Cable (Android)
- Power Supply
|Dimensioner||30.1 x 12.9 x 2.6 cm|