Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Presonus Eris E4.5 (Pair)
The Presonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitors are designed for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering. Each monitor features a 4.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange and a 1" silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
For inputs, the monitors accept balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" TS, RCA and bare-wire inputs. The back panel of the monitors feature adjustment controls for fine tuning the monitors to your listening room. The controls include ±6 dB gain for the midrange and ±6 dB for the high frequency output. A selectable high-pass filter with off, 80 Hz, and 100 Hz settings lets you listen with or without the bass, and an acoustic space setting with flat, -2 dB, and -4 dB settings lets you adjust the monitors for your room's acoustic characteristics.
The cabinet uses resonance-suppressing internal bracing to optimize the sound output and the amplifiers include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection circuits.
- For Studio Recording, Mixing, Mastering
- Acoustic Tuning Adjustment Controls
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter for Treble
- 4.5" Kevlar Woofer Cone for Bass
- 25W Class AB Amplification
- RF Interference and Overload Protection
- Heat, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
- 100 dB Maximum SPL
- 70 to 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 1/8" Stereo Headphone Output Included
Hvad er i kassen?
- PreSonus Eris E4.5 (Pair)
- 1.5m TRS 1/8” to 2 x RCA cable
- 1.5m TRS 1/8” stereo cable
- 2m bare-wire speaker cable
- 8 x Foam feet, (4) to be placed on the bottom of each speaker to improve isolation
- Power cable
|Frekvensrespons||70 - 20 000 Hz|
|Dimensioner Exterior||24.1 x 18 x 16.3 cm|