Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Arturia V Collection 7
This is the most comprehensive anthology of classic synth and keyboards ever made. This is decades of passionate research, modelling, and development. This is your chance to take your place in music history.
This is V Collection 7. 24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
While our own KeyLab Essential, KeyLab MkII, and MiniLab controllers are specially designed to bring out the best in V Collection 7, you can use any MIDI controller keyboard to get hands on with these timeless instruments.
Have a controller or keyboard from our friends at Novation, Yamaha, KORG, or Native Instruments? No problem, they will work perfectly. Do you own a digital piano? You can use that too! You can even use your computer or laptop’s keyboard to play notes, perfect for getting creative on the move.
The best synths and keys reborn
V Collection has grown into the industry reference of software instruments that made music history. The solution demanding musicians choose.
Unrivalled, perfectly modelled sound
V Collection uses our advanced TAE® and Phi® modelling technologies that perfectly recreate both the sound and feel of these legendary instruments.
Thousands of masterfully crafted presets
An army of top-tier sound designers and big-name artists have created some of the most awe-inspiring synth and keyboard patches just for you.
Create with confidence
All the instruments in V Collection are modelled on keyboards that made history. Now you can use them in your DAW to create the music you’ve always wanted to.
Play, perform, control
V Collection seamlessly integrates with Arturia’s KeyLab range, as well as controllers from other brands, giving you full control of your sound in the studio and on stage.
Easy yet powerful
Every instrument features an integrated tutorial, tips on every control, and an intuitive sound browser. No matter what skill level you are, or what style you play, this has you covered.
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original