Vi opsamler cookies til at gøre oplevelsen bedre. Når du benytter vores website, giver du samtykke til anvendelsen af cookies. Få mere at vide.
Akai Force new standalone Force music production / DJ performance device, with clip launching, step sequencing, sampling, synths and a 7" multi-touch display. Force is designed for the user who wants a standalone product with the latest in modern workflow techniques, free from being connected to the computer. Force is the first standalone music production device that truly captures the modern clip-based workflow.
Force features an 8x8 RGB clip launch matrix, a 7" full-colour touch-capacitive multitouch display, 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays, 2 audio inputs, 4 audio outputs, MIDI and CV I/O.
Together, this comprehensive versatility affords the user an unprecedented degree of creative freedom and expression, while remaining totally free of the constraints of being tethered to a computer.
Additional features include time stretching/pitch-shifting in real time, a comprehensive set of on-board effects by AIR Music Technology, plus the TubeSynth, Bassline and Electric synth engines. It also boasts an additional synth called Hype, a preset and macro-based synth combining several different synth engines into a single easy-to-use package. Force also has the ability to record 8 stereo tracks.
- Standalone - no computer required
- 8 x 8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7” colour capacitive multitouch display
- Mic / Instrument / Line inputs, 4 outputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru via 1/8” TRS inputs (5-pin DIN adapters included)
- 4 x configurable CV/Gate outputs to integrate your modular setup
- 8 x touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays
- Time stretch/pitch shift in real time
- Comprehensive set of AIR effects and Hype, TubeSynth, Bassline and Electric synth engines
- Ability to record 8 stereo tracks
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
- 2GB of RAM
- Full-size SD card slot
- User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive connector (SATA or HDD)
- 2 x USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers